Pet Insurance 101 with Amy Bensen of Embrace Pet Insurance
and CVGRC club member.
Please join us on 1/23 to get all your questions answered about pet insurance.
We will cover topics such as:
*What does pet insurance cover?
*How much does it cost?
*What is the fine print?
*Will they really pay claims?
*What are the different options available?
*How can pet insurance help me and my puppy buyers?
We will begin our meeting at 7pm (Simon’s, Brecksville)
For more information, contact Amy at AHB@embracepetinsurance.com
September Tracking Meeting
September 26th, 2016 – John and Rosemary Janoch will introduce club members to the sport of tracking!
September 4, 2016 – WC/WCX test
August 22 – Swim…Swim…Swim… a good ole’ fashioned “dog swim,” .
July 18, 2016 – Heart Clinic
July 25th- club member, Marilyn /Richards, will be hosting a WC/WCX training date
June 11-12-Hunt test
June 22-24- Specialty -The 2016 Wild Wild West Show
May 1st – Puppy Match
Directions to CVGRC Puppy Match Old River Farm Picnic Area, May 4, 2014
2921 River Rd, Willoughby Hills, in North Chagrin Metropark
Map of location can be seen at: http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=41.57486695396619,-81.4174085855484
I-90… FROM THE EAST OR WEST
• exit at Rt. 91 (SOM Center Rd.)* • turn left (south) on Rt. 91
For Old River Farm Reserved Picnic Area
• turn left (east) on Chardon Rd. (Rt. 6) • continue approximately 1 mile to Chagrin River Rd. (Rt. 174)* • turn right (south) on Chagrin River Rd. • areas noted above are along Chagrin River Rd. Old River Farm Reserved Picnic Area will be on the left past Squire’s Castle.
River Grove Recreation Area will be on the right.
I-271… FROM THE SOUTH
• exit at Wilson Mills Rd.* • turn right (east) on Wilson Mills Rd. For Old River Farm Reserved Picnic Area continue east on Wilson Mills Rd. (past Rt. 91) to Chagrin River Rd. Turn left (north) on River Rd. and continue about 2 miles. All areas noted are along Chagrin River Rd.
Old River Farm Reserved Picnic Area will be on the right.
I-480… FROM THE EAST OR WEST
• to I-271 North (see directions for I-271)
TURNPIKE… EXIT 12
• take Rt. 8 North • to I-271 North (see directions for I-271)
April 25th – Hosted by Club members Vonnie Peterson and Marilyn Richards (both hunt judges), along with Amberwood Kennels owner, Bob Rechart will be instructing participants in the proper/safe use of hunt test equipment along with giving members plenty of time to train their pups (with bumpers/birds).
In March we held our annual “Golden Auction,” BUT with a tasty twist! We had a wine/cheese party and even got to take home wine charms (thanks Amy!). Great items were brought by our members, to bid on and all had a rousing time trying to get the items they wanted.